How to Photograph Fireworks
Everything you need to know to create stunning sparkler and firework images
In the time it takes for you to have a G&T and watch our video (instead of Netflix binging) for one evening, I can help you create your best firework photographs you have ever taken (even if you are a bit stuck on camera settings.)
- You don't need a refresher and any help with technical settings
How to Photograph Fireworks is for those that has some understanding about your camera functions such as ISO, White Balance, Aperture and Shutter Speed, but might need a refresher overview on what they do. Once we have covered the refresher, the course consists of 7 mini modules to get you photographing the best fireworks you have ever taken before.
- What to wear
- Health and Safety
- Composition and Placement
- Technical Settings
Product photographer, teacher, lover of all thing tasty.
Hi there! I'm Stephanie and I'm here to help you grow your business with perfect product photos.
In 2002 I got my first job as a photographer, and I've never looked back (okay, I may have a couple times, but you know what I mean ;)). In 2016 I found my true passion - helping online shop owners just like you become pros at taking their own photos.
My mission? Save you money on professionals, teach you how to do it yourself and skyrocket your sales!
Included in this course -
- A 73 page slideshow, split into 6 easy to digest modules to understand Firework photography
- A 5 page handy quick reference guide that you can print or save to your phone for the big fireworks night!
- Lifetime access to our courses